Log-in Issues

~Souza~

Log-in Issues

Post by ~Souza~ »

After the latest update of the forum software it seems that the encryption of the passwords has changed which means you most likely are not able to log in. You can request a new password but if that doesn't work for you, please contact me at admin@michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net if you indeed have issues and I will reset your password for you.
Shamone
Diamond

Re: Log-in Issues

Post by Shamone »

Thanks. I was automatically logged in.
"It's easy to make someone look fatter/older. It's much harder to make someone look thinner
because we can't subtract from what's already there."-Rick Baker

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"-Michael Joe Jackson
~Souza~

Post by ~Souza~ »

Yes, so was Maria, but it looks like when you log out you're not able to log back in and password resets are not working. There was a new forum update and looks like there might be a bug in the software. So if you're logged in, don't log out (lmao-.)
ayka
MJHD Platinum Member

Post by ayka »

Thanks. I am here! (bravoo)
Iwantubak
Diamond

Post by Iwantubak »

I cleared my browsing history but was able to log back in, no probs (greatt)
~Souza~

Post by ~Souza~ »

Glad to hear it's working. Let me know if there are any other problems, I only handle the technical part for Maria and Fidessah, for forum stuff itself you will have to contact them directly.
Shamone
Diamond

Post by Shamone »

~Souza~ wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm Glad to hear it's working. Let me know if there are any other problems, I only handle the technical part for Maria and Fidessah, for forum stuff itself you will have to contact them directly.
Thanks, Souza. (hellohi)
"It's easy to make someone look fatter/older. It's much harder to make someone look thinner
because we can't subtract from what's already there."-Rick Baker

"Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"-Michael Joe Jackson
maria
MJHD Platinum Member

Post by maria »

I am so sorry - I am literally flooded with requests for activation after deactivation. I can´t log into Administrator´s Control Panel !!!
I hope we can fix it soon.
I you WE

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all

sunrise
Diamond

Post by sunrise »

~souza~ wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm Glad to hear it's working. Let me know if there are any other problems, I only handle the technical part for Maria and Fidessah, for forum stuff itself you will have to contact them directly.
Hi Souza, nice to see you around. :) I haven’t been here for ages, could you please be so kind and give me the link to your forum? I cannot remember the name (wt)
~Souza~

Post by ~Souza~ »

sunrise wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:15 pm
~souza~ wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:03 pm Glad to hear it's working. Let me know if there are any other problems, I only handle the technical part for Maria and Fidessah, for forum stuff itself you will have to contact them directly.
Hi Souza, nice to see you around. :) I haven’t been here for ages, could you please be so kind and give me the link to your forum? I cannot remember the name (wt)
https://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ (jackson5-)

Return to “Announcements”